Thursday, August 28, 2008

GREAT!!Paid $7 dollars to cry for two hours

On 18th August 2008- After i have knocked off from work,
my family decided to watch a movie and we've chosen 钱不够用-2 ....
Five of us went to the hall and really excited.
At first i thought it was a comedy and expected to enjoy or relax after stress of work, but........... OH NO!!!!!
It's a sadly story that i have ever watched!!!
This story showed me the reality of life that unbelievable made me deeply upset for days.
Their mother in this movie made me think about my grandmother also.
Incredible issue-i madly miss my grandmother after that.
With my upside down feeling, i'm pretty sad everyday and regretted that have never
fulfilled my filial to my grandma.
Within that two hours show, obviously i was the only person
cried terribly. NOW, the only
sentence showed up in my mind is "MUST appreciate
everything/everyone in our life no matter what happen".
Hope special "YOU & ME" try not to do something wrong,
if not we'll regret for the rest of the life.

-n-

2 comments:

debbie said...

什么事情哦!!
做么会想到婆婆叻??

颜榗卫 said...

wakaka
you had opened a blog edi oo..
ai~
everything you must tressure is now what you have,
the pass thing just let it pass through..
maybe you can let it be a unforgettable memory.
but most important is that you need to happy in ur life!
not only thinkng urself, but also all the plp.
then only you will be a positive-minded person~